0161 772 3382
Cover4Insurance Blockhalls Insurance Logo

Block Halls Student Insurance

If you’re living in halls or university accommodation, you may already have some insurance cover in place. Campus Block Halls insurance provides group contents and possessions insurance to cover to students living in accommodation managed by universities, colleges, housing associations and specialist student accommodation providers.

You can check if your University / Accommodation provider already has cover with us by selecting their name in the list below and then pressing the Go button

University not listed / Living in Private accommodation

If your University / Accommodation provider is not listed above or you are living in private accommodation you can still save £5 off your student possession insurance with us by following the quote button.

Get A Quote